Labeling pane is available only in Motive 1.9 and above.
For more explanation on the labeling workflow, read through the Labeling workflow page.
|QuickLabel Mode||Switch to the QuickLabel Mode, which allows assigning selected labels with just one-click.|
|Select Mode||Switch back to the Select Mode, which is used for normal operations.|
|Split Column View||Splits the list of labels into two columns for organization purposes. Unlabeled trajectories will be sorted on the right column, and the selected marker set labels are sorted on the left column.|
|Apply Labels to Previous Frames||When this button is enabled, the marker labels will be applied to same marker trajectories from current frames backward. When disabled, the labels will not be assigned for previous frames.|
|Apply Labels to Upcoming Frames||When this button is enabled, the marker labels will be applied to same marker trajectories from current frames forward. When disabled, the labels will not be assigned for upcoming frames.|
|Increment Label Selection||Enabling this button automatically increments the label selection as each of them is assigned.|
|Show Unlabeled Trajectories||Shows the unlabeled trajectories in the label list.|
|Auto-Label||Performs auto-labeling for selected Takes in the session|
|Unlabel Selected||Unlabels selected trajectories.|
Labeling pane includes a list of marker labels that are associated with the capture. The color of each label tells whether the marker is tracked in the current frame, and the corresponding gap percentage is indicated next to each label. When a marker set is chosen under the Selected dropdown menu, only associated labels will be listed. In addition, the marker set selection can also be linked to 3D selection in the perspective view pane when the Link to 3D button is enabled.
- White Label: The assigned label is assigned to a marker in the current frame
- Orange Label: The marker exists in the current frame, but it is unlabeled.
- Red Label: The marker is not tracked in the current frame.
- All/Selected: Assign labels to a selected marker for all, or selected, frames in a capture.
- Spike/Fragment: Applies labels to a marker within the frame range bounded by trajectory gaps and spikes (erratic change). The Max Spike value sets the threshold for spikes which will be used to set the labeling boundary. The Max Gap size determines the tolerable gap size in a fragment, and trajectory gaps larger than this value will set the labeling boundary. This setting is efficient when correcting labeling swaps.
- Max Gap: This sets the tolerable gap sizes for both gap ends of the fragment labeling.
- Max Spike: Sets the max allowable velocity of a marker (mm/frame) for it to be considered as a spike.